Follow Me On Twitter: @Fknn_Emm (:

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Interest & Hobbies ‹3


Your hobbies. Your Interest.

           One of my interests is music. I can’t imagine my little life without music anymore. Music is my world. Without music, I think the world would be boring. When you hear music, your hearing people expressing there feelings about what there going there going thru in there life or what happened in the past. Without music, half of the people we know today wouldn’t be about to express their feelings in anyway.

          One of my hobbies would have to be, texting. I love to text. I think texting is a great way to communicate faster and without talking to that certain person. I think texting can really come in handy at times when our bored. Texting can really come in handy if you have to tell on of your fellow friends something really important and there not right there next to you.

           One of my other hobbies is twittering. Twittering is so fun at times. That’s how I got to meet most of my friends. Twitter let me meet Omar, Kill_Moose, Ashley, Sabrina, Bridget, and Jesus. There like my best friends. I can trust them with anything if I need someone to count on, or be there for me when nobody isn’t.

           Another interest I love would have to be cutting hair. I like to cut my brothers hair because, if I mess up, he doesn’t get mad. I want to learn how to professionally cut hair because I think it would be fun opening my own shop ad stuff. I don’t want to learn how to cut girls hair, only guy’s hair. I think cutting guys hair instead of girl’s hair would be easier because you don’t have to spend that much time on it. Guy’s hair is way easier to cut cause some guys just like a plain number and a line up which is not hair to do at all.



We Follow Back:)‹3





1 comment:

  1. Your right life without music would suck what's up homie you know I got your back but in front of police that another story u can't cut why you lying who this kill_moose I heard his gay

    ReplyDelete